I have managed to load APLWORKS.SYSTEM into memory and execute the first instruction (again). There are still some pieces not fleshed out in the ProDOS handling, but you got start somewhere.
More importantly, I’m finishing up the work on a new debugger which will allow me to step through the Apple II instructions, set breakpoints, view memory and disassemble the code. The Apple II debugger code is about 80% complete. The Apple II debugger is a necessary part to validate that everything is working (and track down the code if it is not).
Also, I was having some inconsistencies with the 65c02 emulator code I found, so I reverted back to the more stable 6502 emulator (I’ll add the needed 65c02 instructions myself).
Two steps forward, one step back.